Thursday, September 14, 2006

Corny, but happy!!!




It's a glorious, peachy, chocolate-covered, finger licking day.
I'm blank to anything but happiness that comes my way.
It's a good hair day, no pimples, five pounds higher morning.
I was stopped by the police who flirted and only gave me a warning.

For today no stress, no worries, no burdens, no guilt.
I want to enjoy the arcade of life and not hit tilt.

A smile comes to my face thinking of my little niece.
What can I contribute to the world so she has this corny peace.

The floor is mopped, fresh linen on the bed, water in my tub, rub-a-dub.
Watching the slideshow of my past, I'm glad age fourteen didn't last.
It's been a wonderful day so bring on the sun, bring on the fun.
I'm corny, happy, grateful and alive because God said "you're not done"

3 comments:

luijo said...

to sum it up:
corn on the cob.


am i right?

Anonymous said...

cool!!
;P

Anonymous said...

cool!!
;P