Tuesday, July 21, 2009

karma...

Karma. One way or another it will leave us to face ourselves. We can look our karma in the eye or we can wait for it to sneak up from behind. But karma will always find us. The truth is, we have more chances than most to set the balance in our favor. Yet no matter how hard we try we can't escape our karma. It follows us home. I guess we can't really complain about our karma. It's not an affair. It's not unexpected. It just... evens the score. And even when we're about to do something that we know will tempt karma to bite us in the ass... well, it goes without saying. We do it anyway.

-Meredith Grey

1 comment:

DP6885 said...

Ok. Be it... I believe in karma, not in the whole essence of it per se, but I really do catch the sense of when they say that you get what you give, and that you simply can’t slide off things you do in life. I constantly try to keep that in mind when I'm going to do or say something, so I really try to treat others how I would like to be treated. But as I don't always follow through, sometimes when something bad happens to me, I kind of feel like I deserved it. I believe that sooner or later people will get what they deserve, good or bad.

Believing in karma my friend…”the effects of all deeds actively create past, present, and future experiences, thus making one responsible for one's own life, and the pain and joy it brings to him/her and others.”