Wednesday, June 23, 2010

any differently...

its often said thats its important to know what we want in life and that positive thinking will lead us to a healthier life but sometimes understanding exactly what is it that we want, can lead us to precisely  the opposite and confuse us, because we're in this constant need of being happy and were under the impression that this has something to do with not being alone and so we thrive for companionship regularly in the wrong places, but were comfortable and then we're shocked when we're betrayed or disappointed, but how can we expect any more if deep down were not truly honest to ourselves, that others will be any differently...



1 comment:

Gracie said...

hey, you know everyone feels that way? You are totally right. If you are using people to fill emptiness you will find that they are probably using you too. Jesus Christ is the only friend I have that has never used me. He died for me so that I would not go to Hell. He did that all for me, and none for Himself. He rose from the dead because He is so powerful. When I was 8, I accepted His payment for my sin. Ever since then, He has guided me and helped me. He lives inside of me and every other Christian. He fills the emptiness in my heart so completely. No other person could fill or satisfy either my need, or your need for Him. He is the truest, most faithful friend and He would love to change your life just like He changed mine.