Tuesday, May 22, 2007

everything happens for a reason

i cant remember how many times i've had to say this to myself this month, and in moments its made me stronger, dissapointed, hopeful, even mad and then as i thought about it, if everything happens for a reason wheres my reason i cant seem to find it, i think it lost track of me, or it took a vacation and its letting it all just happen. but then again, it can all be a big reason waiting just the right time to surprise me. i cant decide.. truth is when the worst has happen, clinging to hope is all we've got left.

6 comments:

Jenin said...

tell me about it---

Allie... said...

huh???
que pasa pao pao??

serratAna said...

you'll find your reason.. it's not lost.. it's not gone.. it's just that sometimes when we stop looking or searching that's when we find

pinkfairy said...

A veces como que se pierde todo y ni sabes donde estas, pero ahi, ahi mira bien que algo hay, aunque ya estes cansada de mirar, si quieres dejalo que venga a ti.

jey said...

When I read this... I felt in front of a mirror, maybe is an epidemic around. Our big and good reason will come soon you'll see ;)

Farías Feroz said...

RUBIATXS!!!

:D